Buy both books signed by author for £17

Buy Voices from Stone and Bronze signed by author £9.99 including postage

Featured post

A day of reading –reading does make you happier

When was the last time you spent all of most of your day immersed in a book? Last week, last month or back when you were a teenager? I expe...

Friday 18 November 2016

Friday Poetry by Becky Cherriman and Happy weekend



I've been busy for the last couple of Fridays with poetry related activities in Aldeburgh and North Wales so haven't had a chance to share a Friday poet recently. I've come back from Wales with Becky Cherriman's glorious Empires of Clay.  It is so exciting to get my hands on this book. There is sometihng about the physicality of turning the pages which you just don't get from swiping a screen and the cover is even more lovely in real life than it is electronically. And even though I know the poems afer working with Becky, they still tempt me back for another read.






No comments: