Buy both books signed by author for £17

Buy Voices from Stone and Bronze signed by author £9.99 including postage

Featured post

A day of reading –reading does make you happier

When was the last time you spent all of most of your day immersed in a book? Last week, last month or back when you were a teenager? I expe...

Friday 7 October 2016

Friday poetry and Happy Weekend





This weekend's reading is going to be Andrea Holland's Broadcasting. The first print run had sold out when I first came across it in 2013 but happily it has been reprinted. This is very much a book to my taste as the poems are about the five Breckland villages in East Anglia which were requistioned in 1942  for D-Day preparations and about the people who lost their homes.

I will be over in France next Friday and so there won't be a blog post for next weekend. But as I'm going back to the Somme I will be taking In Parenthesis with me.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: