Buy both books signed by author for £17

Buy Voices from Stone and Bronze signed by author £9.99 including postage

Featured post

A day of reading –reading does make you happier

When was the last time you spent all of most of your day immersed in a book? Last week, last month or back when you were a teenager? I expe...

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year’s Day



   The year has got off to a good start, with some writing, cake baking and a long walk and I’ve just gone back to the draft of the poem I wrote this morning. That one is not ready to be shown to anyone yet so I’ve leave you with Kim Addonzio’s poem New Year’s Day

The rain this morning falls   
on the last of the snow

and will wash it away. I can smell   
the grass again, and the torn leaves

being eased down into the mud.   
The few loves I’ve been allowed


You can read the rest here

No comments: