Buy both books signed by author for £17

Buy Voices from Stone and Bronze signed by author £9.99 including postage

Featured post

A day of reading –reading does make you happier

When was the last time you spent all of most of your day immersed in a book? Last week, last month or back when you were a teenager? I expe...

Friday 28 October 2016

Friday Poetry from John McCullough and Happy Weekend


If you haven't already bought a copy of Spacecraft by John McCullough then I would urge you to do so without delay. I've been reading and re-reading it since it was published in the spring but because I've been busy recently what with the trip to France and writing some commissioned poems that it has been a few weeks since I last dipped into it so I'm treating myself this weekend. You can read a couple of the poems here while you are waiting for the copy you've just ordered online from Penned in the Margins to arrive.

The flowers are from the garden and are the chrysanthenums which have just come into flower. It rejoices in the name Amber Matlock.

No comments: