Buy both books signed by author for £17

Buy Voices from Stone and Bronze signed by author £9.99 including postage

Featured post

A day of reading –reading does make you happier

When was the last time you spent all of most of your day immersed in a book? Last week, last month or back when you were a teenager? I expe...

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Editing

The main task for this week apart from an Award Board at work yesterday is to get back to grips with the manuscript. Ideally I’d take myself off to a quiet corner of Wales to do this free from distractions but instead I’ve taken leave from work. This part of the process is where external input is needed and I’m armed with comments from two critical readers. I use critical in the best sense of the word Involving or exercising careful judgement or observation; nice, exact, accurate, precise, punctual. This is going to take longer than the rest of this week. I may be gone a while…

No comments: