Buy both books signed by author for £17

Buy Voices from Stone and Bronze signed by author £9.99 including postage

Featured post

A day of reading –reading does make you happier

When was the last time you spent all of most of your day immersed in a book? Last week, last month or back when you were a teenager? I expe...

Monday 14 December 2009

Day Fourteen – Time for some Salt

If you have not heard yet of Salt Books, based in Cambridge, England then you are in for a treat. They publish some of the best and most original poets writing today. About this time last year I treated myself to a subscription to their
poetry bank – the best kind of bank around if you ask me.


As a result during 2009 I’ve been receiving regular deliveries of gorgeous hardback poetry books, which I would probably have been too mean to treat myself to. My favourites have been Sian Hughes The Missing and Eleanor Rees Eliza and the Bear.

No comments: