Buy both books signed by author for £17

Buy Voices from Stone and Bronze signed by author £9.99 including postage

Featured post

A day of reading –reading does make you happier

When was the last time you spent all of most of your day immersed in a book? Last week, last month or back when you were a teenager? I expe...

Wednesday 10 September 2008

Fakenham Poetry Circle Open Competition

During the summer I received a letter telling me that one of my entries was the amongst the twelve commended poems in the Fakenham Competition. The prizes were won by James Knox Whittet, Caroline Gilfillan and Bob Ward.

http://www.carolinegilfillan.co.uk/


My poem Remember to live was my least favourite of the three I entered but that's often the way with competitions.

2 comments:

Annie Wicking said...

Hi Caroline,
I enjoyed reading your blog. I wish you lots of luck with your writing and maybe next time you will win.

Best wishes
Annie

Caroline M Davies said...

Thanks Annie.